Terms and Conditions
Check-in and delivery of Lakes Crossing Ticket
1. The check-in must be in person with the travel documentation with which the passenger entered the country. Or alternatively, it can be done by the local operator or group manager with a photocopy of the travel document of the passenger.
2. The check-in can be done from 48 hours before the date of travel, starting at 09:00 hrs. until 5:00 p.m. of the day before the trip in the offices of each country, where they will be corroborated the data requested by Migration requirement of each country and the ticket will be delivered Andean crossing.
- Puerto Varas Office: Del Salvador 72
- Bariloche Office: Mitre 150 and Mitre 219
3. In case the passenger can not appear, they must send their passport or travel document Scanned to email@example.com
4. Passengers without face-to-face check-in or sending data online in the indicated email will not be able to perform the crossing by migratory disposition.
The required data:
- The reservation must indicate the origin of the crossing and if it is done in one or two days.
- Full names and surnames (exactly as indicated in your travel document)
- Nationality and country of residence
- Type and number of travel document (same with which you entered the country)
- Indicate hotel in each city
CONDITIONS OF THE CROSSING
– Rates per person expressed in US dollars, exempt from VAT.
– The rate does not include port, migratory and / or National Parks fees.
- Boarding pass at Puerto Pañuelo, Nahuel Huapi National Park on the Bariloche section – Puerto Varas: US $ 2.30.- | AR $ 58 and is only payable in cash. **
- Entrance Saltos del Petrohué. **
– The Company reserves the right to modify the rates and departure dates published in the brochure, without notice. The arrival time is referential, since it depends on the amount of passengers and season of the year.
– Return ticket validity is 90 days.
– The seats of the boats are not numbered, they are freely chosen by each passenger.
** These values may be modified depending on what the authorities of each country determine.
INDIVIDUAL CANCELLATION POLICY
- – Up to 16 calendar days before departure corresponds to 100% refund
- – Between 15 and 8 days before the trip corresponds 50% refund.
- – Up to 7 days before departure, there is no refund.
– Passenger baggage in all cases will be received or delivered together with the means of transport. This will be marbeteado and will be in charge of Cruce Andino during the whole journey and in their means of transport. It is important to emphasize to passengers that they do not have access to luggage during the crossing.
– The hand luggage is the responsibility of each passenger.
– Damaged luggage: In the event that a passenger suffers some type of deterioration or loss of his luggage at any point of Andean Crossing, it is necessary that you approach our guides the crossing and leave a record on the special luggage form. This statement must be – do during the trip or once you reach one of the terminals. If not, the company is not responsible for damaged luggage once delivered and removed the tag. The responsibilities are limited to luggage, since the contents of these are not declares
– Andean Crossing may delay, cancel or modify the crossing due to force majeure, security, by meteorological phenomena or other similar events. In said circumstances, the company will not be responsible if it proves that it adopted the necessary measures to avoid the event causing the delay or cancellation.
– The passenger will have the following options:
1. Option to reschedule the date of your crossing.
2. If the passenger can not make a change of date, the crossing will be offered tourist route by Cardenal Samoré Pass with lunch included, this option does not have a rate refund.
3. If the passenger desists from the first 2 options, 100% refund is offered of the rate and total cancellation of the Andean Lakes Crossing service.